Call: 1-800-707-2246

Farm Property

farmThe Bedford Grange Mutual Farm fire insurance program was designed to provide basic fire coverage for owner or tenant-occupied farm property. The farm property must be specifically added onto the policy. Farm property would include farm buildings; farm personal property (like livestock and equipment); and dwellings on the farm. In addition to basic fire coverage, we have basic, broad, and special forms of coverage available. Liability coverage can also be added and is optional. We also offer our Home Systems Protection (equipment breakdown) with Service Line Coverage for dwellings and Farm Equipment Breakdown coverage for the farm. For more details see Home Systems Protection, Service Line Coverage, and Farm Equipment Breakdown coverage.

As a Bedford Grange homeowner you have complimentary access to both home management and home energy management tools through MyHomeWorks™ website.

With annual home energy costs averaging $2,300 and trending higher, homeowners need ways to reduce their energy consumption costs, but few know where to turn or who to trust for information and guidance.

Now you have valuable help with MyHomeWorks™, an engaging website with interactive tools and information to improve your homes’ efficiency and save money. In fact, the energy savings potential significantly exceeds the modest cost of the insurance.

Enhance Your Coverages

Home Systems Protection

Protection for your home systems, appliances and electronics which includes heating and cooling, security, and more.

Read More

Service Line Protection

Coverage that pays to repair or replace exterior underground water and sewer piping, electrical service lines and more.

Read More

Farmowners Equipment Breakdown w/Home Systems Protection

Farming has changed.  So have the risks.  Farming has always been an equipment-intensive business but, in recent years, changes have increased farm equipment risks.  Modern farm technology is subject to power quality problems that can damage sensitive circuitry.

Farm Property with Bedford Grange Mutual Insurance Company

Control over your policy

Choose the benefits and features that fit your needs.

Personalized attention

Local agents in your community to service  your needs.

24/7 Protection

Comfort in the knowledge you are protected 24/7.