Call: 1-800-707-2246


dwellingsThe Bedford Grange Mutual Dwelling fire insurance program was design to provide coverage for an owner or tenant occupied dwelling or mobile home on an actual cash value basis for residential purposes. The policy is ideal for rental dwellings (up to 4 units); and seasonal dwellings. We offer Basic,
Broad, and Special coverage forms. Liability coverage can be added and is optional. The Broad & Special coverage forms also provides coverage for related private structures, personal property, and extra expense or loss of rents but these can be added by endorsement to the Basic form. We also offer our Home Systems Protection (equipment breakdown) with Service Line coverage for dwellings that can be added to enhance your policy. For more details see Home System Protection and Service Line coverages.

As a Bedford Grange homeowner you have complimentary access to both home management and home energy management tools through MyHomeWorks™ website.

With annual home energy costs averaging $2,300 and trending higher, homeowners need ways to reduce their energy consumption costs, but few know
where to turn or who to trust for information and guidance.

Now you have valuable help with MyHomeWorks™, an engaging website with interactive tools and information to improve your homes’ efficiency and save money. In fact, the energy savings potential significantly exceeds the modest cost of the insurance.

Enhance Your Coverages

Home Systems Protection

Protection for your home systems, appliances and electronics which includes heating and cooling, security, and more.

Read More

Service Line Protection

Coverage that pays to repair or replace exterior underground water and sewer piping, electrical service lines and more.

Read More

Home insurance with Bedford Grange Mutual Insurance Company

Control over your policy

Choose the benefits and features that fit your needs.

Personalized attention

Local agents in your community to service  your needs.

24/7 Protection

Comfort in the knowledge you are protected 24/7.